Online Ordering Available Now!
Click here to browse available items and order online!
Prime Products is based in Wilmington, DE, a tax-free state. For nearly 20 years, our company has been providing multi-purpose oils to correctional facilities throughout the United States.
We are pleased to tailor individualized websites to meet specific needs of facilities. As an example, we invite you to visit the website we designed for the California DOC (www.oilsforreligiousservices-california.com)
GEORGIA ORDERING PROCESS
PRIME PRODUCTS provides order forms to facility chaplains.
The chaplains should make them available to inmates.
Family members may order via one of these methods:
–> Order on our website
–> Call Prime Products and place orders over the phone using a credit card. Our business hours are Monday through Friday, 9 AM – 4 PM EST.
–>Mail-in orders with a check or money order using the order form available for download on this website.
Inmates can mail completed order forms with payment (check or USA FOREVER Stamps) to Prime Products. Please do not tape or staple the stamps. We cannot accept stamps which have been mutilated or damaged in any way.
We are closed Saturdays, Sundays, and all major holidays.
If you call outside of our normal hours, please leave a message with your NAME, NUMBER, and the BEST TIME TO RETURN YOUR CALL during the next business day. You may also place your order through our online store.
PRIME PRODUCTS WILL FILL ALL ORDERS AND MAIL TO THE CHAPLAIN AT THE FACILITY ONCE PER WEEK ON THURSDAYS. ONCE IT ARRIVES AT THE FACILITY, IT IS UP TO EACH CORRECTIONAL FACILITY’S DISCRETION TO DISTRIBUTE THE PACKAGES.
WE ARE A CONSISTENT INDUSTRY LEADER!
WHY? BECAUSE WE WORK AT IT!
- Our oils, made in the USA, do not contain any alcohol or animal by-products. We are proud to be the only oil manufacturer (providing correctional facilities) that has been awarded a Certificate of Halal by the Islamic Society of the Washington Area (ISWA)
- Our oil formulas include the highest quality ingredients available, unlocking robust, long-lasting aromas
- Our outstanding customer service for inmates and family members is an on-going priority
- Our bilingual staff accommodates Hispanic inmates and family members
- Our informative, easy-to-navigate English and Spanish websites are frequently updated
- Our multiple payment options cover many preferences
Some DOC officials who are familiar with our company include:
GA Department of Corrections
Director of Chaplaincy Services
300 Patrol Road
Forsyth, GA 31029
Indiana Correctional Industries
757 Moon Road
Plainfield, IN 46168
Rev Charles Williams, Head Chaplain
24 Wolcott Hill Road
Wethersfield, CT 06109